What “Fresh From the Shell” Means for Your Business
- Fresh means natural and unprocessed. This is important to today’s customer.
- More customer appeal with shell eggs! Freshness is very important to foodservice customers. How can you beat the look of a fresh sunny side up fried egg or the creamy yolk of Eggs Benedict? For appetite appeal and fresh flavour, nothing beats a fresh shell egg.
- Fresh also means better taste! Shell eggs reach your operation within 5 to 7 days of leaving the farm.
- Control your food and labour costs. Fresh shell eggs come naturally portion packed. You only need to use what you need when you need it.
- No food wastage! When fresh shell eggs are stored properly, their natural, protective shell makes them virtually immune to odour and flavour absorption from other products in the cooler.