Egg Shell Mosaic Art
Crack your artistic code by peeling or breaking your decorated egg shells and use them to create a beautiful mosaic piece of art!
• Coloured egg shell pieces
• Acrylic sealer
1. Sort egg shell pieces into piles of similar colours to make assembling your masterpiece easier.
2. Pick a canvas, construction paper or cardboard are eggs-cellent options! (You can paint the cardboard any colour you like).
3. Arrange broken eggshell pieces to create a beautiful mosaic design.
4. Once arranged into your final design use white glue to secure egg shell pieces one by one onto your canvas.
5. Once dry, spray with acrylic sealer to set your final project.