Canoe and Kayak Athlete now in Egg Farmers Row-Tation
In keeping with our objective of fueling Canadian athletes on their way to success, Egg Farmers of Ontario is proud to announce our new partnership with Canadian Senior U23 National Team member Lois Betteridge. She is a dual-discipline athlete, competing both for canoe and kayaking.
Lois has set her sights on the 2020 Tokyo Olympics and hopes to be a part of this historical event as it welcomes Canoe competitions for the very first time.
She has a well decorated history in the sport, earning herself 15 National Championships across both canoe and kayaking and has been a member of the Canadian National Team for three years.
- Australia Open (Penrith, Aus) – February 15-17
- Oceania Championships (Penrith, Aus) - February 22-24
- Canadian National Team Trials (Oklahoma, USA) -April 12-14
- World Cup 1 (Lee-Valley, GB) - June 14-16
- World Cup 2 (Bratislava, SVK) -June 21-23
- U23 World Championships (Krakow, PL) July 16-21
- Canadian National championships (Minden, ON) August 16-18
- World Cup 5 (Prague, CZE) September 6-8
- World Championships (Seu D'Urgell, ESP) September 12-16