Thanksgiving: the time of year spent with family, where you can eat your weight in turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce and not even feel bad about it.
But why does turkey have to get all of the attention?
However you may be celebrating Thanksgiving this year - whether in a small bunch or an even smaller few, we have some delicious Thanksgiving Weekend recipes that give you a break from the bird, (or not… its up to you!)
1. Family Brunch? This Pumpkin Bread is a knockout!
2. These Pear and Brie French Toasts are one of our app-solute favourites!
3. It's fall, apples are in season. But dessert? That's always in season! Give these Almond Apple Squares a try.
4. There's always leftover turkey - toss it in some Mini Frittatas!
5. And if you really can’t resist… just make a Classic Yorkshire Pudding to go with dinner!