A Dozen Ways to Celebrate World Egg Day!
World Egg Day falls on October 9th this year, and we're so eggs-cited to celebrate! We want you to join in the celebrations so we've come up with a dozen fun ways that you can celebrate the best holiday of the year (in our opinion)! Let's get started:
1. Hear from an egg farming family as they explain their love for what they do!
2. Fall even more in love with eggs by making this Pumpkin Bread!
3. Sign up for new recipes, straight to your inbox!
4. Get crafty with your kids!
5. Try your hand at an eggs-periment!
6. Test your friend’s knowledge with some egg trivia!
7. Start an indoor winter garden.
8. It is pumpkin season after all - give this delicious Pumpkin French Toast Bake a try!
9. If there's a question you've always wanted to ask us - go ahead! Have all your egg questions answered on our question portal!
10. Have you ever tried Chicken Egg Foo Yung? If not - World Egg Day is a perfect day to try a new egg recipe!
11. Find us on social! Interact with your local egg farmers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Pinterest!
12. Then share your favourite egg recipes with us!