With spring finally here, we can't help but look forward to summer!
So we want to help you get that beach body ready! We put together a list of feel-good recipes to help you meet your health goals.
6 things you might not have known about eggs:
- Two large eggs are the equivalent of a full serving of protein!
- They've got healthy fats in them. Certain vitamins are absorbed into our bodies through healthy fats. The vitamins and fats found in eggs work hand in hand to ensure your body is getting maximum nutrition.
- They've got antioxidants! Yup. Lutein and zeaxanthin (they're superstars in maintaining good vision).
- They're rich in choline which is important for brain development. This makes eggs an excellent choice for young children.
- They'll help give you a lustrous mane and chip-resistant nails! They're so abundant in biotin that two large eggs have well over the daily recommended amount your body needs.
- Eating them can really help those watching their weight. Because they're so rich in protein, vitamins and nutrients your body feels that it has enough to power it through for longer. When you're satisfied, you're not snacking!