Spring into good health
With spring finally here, we can't help but look forward to summer!
So we want to help you get that beach body ready! We put together a list of feel-good recipes to help you meet your health goals.
6 things you might not have known about eggs:
- Two large eggs are the equivalent of a full serving of protein!
- They've got healthy fats in them. Certain vitamins are absorbed into our bodies through healthy fats. The vitamins and fats found in eggs work hand in hand to ensure your body is getting maximum nutrition.
- They've got antioxidants! Yup. Lutein and zeaxanthin (they're superstars in maintaining good vision).
- They're rich in choline which is important for brain development. This makes eggs an excellent choice for young children.
- They'll help give you a lustrous mane and chip-resistant nails! They're so abundant in biotin that two large eggs have well over the daily recommended amount your body needs.
- Eating them can really help those watching their weight. Because they're so rich in protein, vitamins and nutrients your body feels that it has enough to power it through for longer. When you're satisfied, you're not snacking!
What better way to put some ‘spring’ in your step than by incorporating flowers into your meal?
Muffin Tin Frittatas
A batch of these make-ahead frittatas make snacking a guilt-free activity!
Fried Eggs with a Medley of Sweet Peppers
Looking for low-cal? Break the BBQ out of hibernation mode for this recipe.
Spinach Mozzarella Salad
You can’t talk clean-eating without mentioning at least one salad. This is our one salad.
Egg Veggie Skillet
When all else fails, just throw a bunch of veggies in a pan, then add some eggs!