This year, we’re making our own Easter decorations. Since we are all practicing social distancing, why not join our virtual Easter celebration #WindowEggsONT. We’re decorating paper cut outs of eggs and hanging them up in our windows. The best part? We’re getting creative and using only things that we already have in our homes! Send us a picture of your creation or tag us on social media with #WindowEggsONT and we’ll share your art across our channels. So challenge your family to hanging up your most creative eggs in the windows - let’s get egg lovers across Ontario showing Easter spirit from inside their homes!
For a little inspiration, here are 5 ideas to help you #UseWhatYouHave!
1) Have an old gift bag lying around? Cut it up and glue it on your egg!
2) Colour them in with anything you have! We chose pastels.
3) Paint whatever your heart desires – the blank egg is your canvas.
4) Make an Easter Landscape – use different materials to create texture!
5) Tissue paper can be glued on in layers to create a colour building effect. Top it off with some ribbon!