Seven slow-cooker recipes that will warm your soul (and stomach)
With fall in full swing and the cool weather taking over, it’s time to celebrate our favourite time of year: slow cooker season!
We love the ‘set it and forget it’ lifestyle, so much so that we wanted to share some of our go-to recipes, so that after a long day of not wondering what to eat for dinner, you can enjoy the spoils of the slow cooker.
- Slow Cooker Western Omelette Brunch Bake
Whoever told you slow cookers were only for dinner, never tried this brunch beauty.
- Slow Cooker Rice Pudding
Also see: Slow cooker desserts. Yum.
- Overnight Eggs Benedict Casserole from BakerBettie.com
As Baker Bettie says, "you make this WHILE YOU SLEEP.” Amazing.
- Slow Cooker Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole
Tater Tots; ‘nuff said.
- Slow Cooker Caramel Apple French Toast
It’s breakfast and dessert, all wrapped in a slow cooker.
From Betty Crocker.
- Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
This is the stuff your Nona would be proud of.
- Slow Cooker Mediterranean Frittata
It woke up like this.